Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lentil, Summer, and Mermaid Soup

I'm working on this one, it's called "Lentil Soup".
What do you think ?


The pic below was published on Facebook
by my husband's cousin Andrea...
Isn't this pic great inspiration ?
Looks to me like a theme for a Dante Terzigni's illustration
or a summer painting from Cathy Nichols.
Summer is still here...
STILL HERE

For the curious ones,
here's two more pics of Andrea, the summer mermaid.
She's smart, beautiful, and single
(She'll kill me after reading this post...hahaha)


----{--{---@

4 comments:

  1. Lentil soup is one of my favorites - do you have a good recipe? The artwork looks great, and really does evoke the warmth and yumminess of the soup!

    I don't know why Andrea would be mad - I'd be proud to look like that in a bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new piece looks really good. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.

    Andrea, who's that? I didn't see anybody. Is there a marriage filter on this blog? Dang you Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha...marriage filter...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see anyone either. Not only a marriage filter here, but a much-much-too-young-for-you-filter as well! -- Mykal

    ReplyDelete